Here at Oak Tree, we are proud to offer highly skilled cosmetic dentists who use some of the best white filling material on the dental market.
Perhaps you are thinking about changing a few unsightly amalgam filling restorations?
White fillings can give you great aesthetics:
- Improve the appearance of your smile
- Our composite filling materials come in a wide range of shades and can be applied in single or multi shade techniques.
- The materials adapt to the colour of the surrounding teeth
- Can give you an outstanding natural look
- It is a simple treatment to have done
White filling material has in the past been linked to poor life expectancy, but this is no longer the case with high quality materials and correct placement of white fillings.
Factors such as how your teeth come together, the load the tooth will take, and where the filling is in your mouth, have to be taken into consideration before a white filling can be placed. If a white filling is not the recommended treatment option given to you by your dentist, they will explain the factors why it wouldn’t be a suitable option for you.
We always aim to give you a natural looking smile that you will be proud to show off!