We provide dental care for NHS, Private and Denplan patients.
We offer popular treatments such as Dental Implants, Invisible braces, Tooth whitening, all types of denture work, Intravenous Sedation, Crowns, Bridges, Veneers and cosmetic fillings.
We are also very lucky to have the services of a hard-working and enthusiastic Therapist/Hygienist who can give you the best advice on how to care for your oral health and she can carry out treatments to help with poor gum health.
We are passionate about providing quality care and support to those patients who have dental anxiety or phobia’s and offer ‘conscious sedation’.
All our staff here are registered with the General Dental Council and take pride in not only maintaining their knowledge, but gaining knowledge in continuing professional development and advanced areas of dentistry such as dental Implants and Conscious Sedation. We have advanced members of the team who are qualified in these advanced areas that can ensure you gain the best possible care.
We have built a solid relationship with our patient base and continue to gain new patients from further afield and enjoy providing a personalised service to our patients.
KEY BENEFITS TO OUR PRACTICE
- We have a qualified and experienced Dental Implant team
- We have qualified and experienced members that carry out Sedation
- All treatment options discussed and practiced
- All our surgeries are on the ground for easy access
- Free parking front and rear of practice, and full disabled access.
- We are also proud to provide state of the art technology, including our own OPG machine.
- We are able to make our own orthodontic retainers, Bleaching trays, Night guards and Sports Guards.
- We offer a Portable Induction loop service for those with impaired hearing.
- We offer one late evening on a Thursday where we open from 8.30am to 7.30pm.
- With a pharmacy opposite the practice, it is highly convenient for any prescriptions.
- Free denture repairs
- Visual information screens in the waiting room
- Comfortable relaxing surrounding
- Same day emergency appointment to registered patients
- We Offer three different Care Pathways: NHS, Private, and Denplan